Hampton Inn Birmingham-Colonnade 280
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn(Birmingham)
$84
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Hoover(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
$72
La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Homewood(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
$76
$110
$90
$129
$110
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Birmingham / Inverness(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
$89
$85
Orbitz.com
$100
Orbitz.com
All reviewscracker barrelsoccer tournamentyogurtbusiness tripclean roomsstaff was friendlygreat place to stayhilton honorsbed was very comfortablerestaurants and shoppingcomplimentary breakfastwould stay againfront desk staffconvenient locationeasy accesssummitinns
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I stay at about 30 Hampton Inns per year. This was towards the worst I have stayed at. Not terrible, but well below average. Dirty, finishes in poor repair, bare bones breakfast. Got a good nights sleep, but would not return. Good location for my needs. Based on the other comments I have seen, sounds like a poorly led hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Hampton Inn C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham-Colonnade 280, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I appreciate you selecting our hotel. I understand that you experienced some issues at our hotel specifically regarding the cleanliness of our hotel. I sincerely apologize that we did not exceed expectations and I am actively working with our housekeeping team to ensure our standards of cleanliness and comfort are consistently met. We strive on providing excellent service to our guests and we will do everything we need to do to ensure that. I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guests experience and I will keep your review in mind.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I really like most Hampton Inns but this one ... Could really use a good cleaning. The tub had hair all over it. There was trash all around the bathroom trash can. There was more trash on the floor near the bed. There were two little ottoman/tables in the room that had something all over it. I went the store, bought my own cleaning supplies and cleaned the room. The hotel was very full that week so I was happy to just have a bed to sleep in.

On the bright side, I must say that the staff is very nice and friendly, It's located in a great location. The rooms are a very nice size. I think if the room had been clean this review would have been 5 stars for sure.

Room Tip: All rooms seems to have a nice view
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Hampton Inn C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham-Colonnade 280, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

First of all, thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I appreciate you selecting our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed with some issues at our hotel specifically regarding the cleanliness of our hotel. I sincerely apologize that we did not meet expectations and I am actively working with our housekeeping team to ensure our standards of cleanliness and comfort are consistently met. We strive on providing our guests with a clean and comfortable stay and we will do everything we need to do to ensure that this issue does not occur again. I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guests experience and I will keep your review in mind.

Lissette Burski

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Very Convenient to Hwy 280 and I 459, nice shopping near by and plenty of food choices. If i were to nit pick. 2 of the 3 rooms we had could have used a little bit of repair but nothing aside from normal ware and tear. The showers are in need of replacing, but were clean, ugly but clean. Normal breakfast for a Hampton. Would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I stayed here one night on business and found the hotel to be clean and quiet. The room was a great size. Breakfast was included and awesome! I would stay here again and would recommend to others. Great location, easy to find and friendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

While visiting Birmingham we spent the night at this Hilton Honors hotel (a last minute decision) & found the staff very friendly, helpful, accommodating and the beds comfortable. The amazing Whole Foods Store was nearby. I'd recommend the Fish Market (612 22nd St, downtown) for a great seafood dinner (oyster bar, crab, red snapper, trigger fish, grouper, mahi mahi, to name a few...worth the trip!

• Stayed: April 2013