“Stephanie is awesome! Delicious complimentary food, very comfortable rooms”

Hampton Inn Birmingham / Trussville
Ranked #14 of 79 Hotels in Birmingham
Verbank, New York
“Stephanie is awesome! Delicious complimentary food, very comfortable rooms”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

My colleagues and I were guests of the Hampton Inn Birmingham/Trussville last week. One employee in particular, Stephanie, was so nice to us and the other guests. She made sure we were well fed (her meals were delicious!), comfortable, and she also competently and professionally took care of us at the front desk. Stephanie made us feel comfortable and at "home" even though we were miles and miles away from home. We appreciated the complimentary dinners that were served, as well as the coffee (Starbucks offered all day) and the freshly baked cookies. Additionally, the room was extremely comfortable, and the workout room fairly well equipped.

1 Thank TJ1994

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed February 10, 2014

One of the few hotels whose customer's reviews didn't include damage of vehicles and theft. Good location for various restaurants, grocery stores and access to major travel routes. Also quiet location.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Though our room did not smell all that fresh, I will use this hotel again and again because the lady at the front desk was FANTASTIC, caring, accommodating, pleasant, etc! The fitness room was clean, the breakfast was YUM, and the location was perfect. Hampton Inn will always my first choice!

Trussville, Alabama
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Location is great, staff were great, rested great. What else can I say. I learned about this brand years ago, and will only stay elsewhere if I cannot obtain a reservation. They are always clean, staff are extremely helpful. Breakfast was completely up to par, due to me having a dislike for Turkey Sausage. Turkeys do not have sausages:) Otherwise it was fine

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Leeds, Alabama
Reviewed February 1, 2014

My husband was among those unable to make it home due to the snow Tuesday evening.Tuesday is his payday, but his plant shut down before the checks went out, and I had our debit card. He is diabetic, and would be without medication, food, shelter, and means to get adequate gas in his vehicle to sit in the endless traffic in I-20 coming into Leeds, where we live. He was on US 11, when I called Hampton Inn, and was told that he could stay in the lobby and receive a free hot meal. Upon his arrival he was welcomed and offered food if he need something before supper, and coffee. Wednesday we were able to get him a room and he was provided with toiletries. Another supper was provided Wednesday evening and breakfast Thursday morning. Words cannot express our appreciation for the staff for providing food and shelter, knowing he was warm, safe, and fed, was a great comfort.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Words cannot describe the people that work at this hotel. When panic, frustration, confusion set in after the snowstorm I found my way here hoping to not sleep in my car. They smiled, stayed positive, and helped everyone that was stuck there. Once I got a room, it was warm and clean. These women and men made a world of difference. Keep doing what you're doing - you made a difference in my life this week.
-T from Cincinnati

• Stayed January 2014
Leeds, Alabama
Reviewed January 30, 2014

We were stranded by an unexpected snow storm and when we arrived here after spending almost 48 hrs. at my daughters school, they were the nicest people I have met in a long time. We were put on the waiting list and were able to stay in the lobby until they had a room. These people went beyond and above to help everyone who was stranded there. The hotel staff is excellent. Thank you to everyone who works at this Hampton Inn!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Birmingham
Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham/Trussville
Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham East Irondale
Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park
Holiday Inn Express Trussville
Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham Southeast
Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/280 East-Eagle Point

Been to Hampton Inn Birmingham / Trussville? Share your experiences!