“average Stay”

Hampton Inn Birmingham / Trussville
Ranked #12 of 80 Hotels in Birmingham
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Overall was fine, Hotel clean and Staff Professional. Just nothing that would make them stand out over any other business Hotel. Check in was smooth, room was clean, breackfast was luke warm at best. Am a Hilton Honors Silver member and was not greated as such nor was the complimentary water in the room. At Breackfast the oatmeal was cold and a fellow traveler had to microwave it to warm it up. overall decent stay just avereage at best.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I slept at another hotel chain last night, and had one of the worst experiences. Only paying $20 less than tonight! You get what you pay for, lesson learned!

I appreciate a clean room, sterile bathroom, and clean sheets! Thank you Hampton for making me feel comfortable and appreciated, after a long road-trip!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 21, 2013

stayed at this hotel and arrived at 8pm. the around town listed restaurants out of business when I attempted to call them. The clerk gave a list of local eating spots and 2 verbal suggestions. I went with the verbals. 1 was closed on wed. and the other closed 45 minutes before I arrived. Obviously, the clerk was not aware of the businesses she was suggesting I visit. I wasted an hours time and drove 18 miles only to end up eating at the Mcdonalds next door.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This was my first time in this area and Hampton Inn did not disappoint. The staff was very courteous and helpful and the rooms were very clean. Would have no problems staying here again. This hotel is also located close to many fine dining places as well as a large shopping complex only minutes away from this location.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Marion K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham / Trussville, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you so much for the positive comment about our propeety. You made the day for the entire staff here.Llook forward to your staying with us again..

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We were in town for a family wedding and 2 adults and two children stayed for 2 nights here. Our room was nice and comfortable. We did have a little trouble with the room not keeping a constant temperature although we didn't move the thermostat. We all enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. It was very nice. We chose this hotel over the Hilton Garden Inn, which was also recommended for wedding guests, because of the difference in the rate and the fact that this hotel had a free breakfast. We were not dissapointed.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Through the years me and my family have stayed at this hotel. We have always had great experiences and I recommend the hotel to family and friends that have also used the hotel. The front desk took the additional time to ask about my visit and made appropriate suggestions, such as restaurants, directions, etc. The breakfast was better than others.

The maintenance guy, that I met in the hall, took pride in recent improvements and, in response to my questions, explained to me how he cleaned the wood floor. This was good because I have a new wood floor at home.

The manager on duty was especially helpful. I will continue to stay there and recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I am sort-of-a frequent traveler (one week of every month) and I typically stay at Hilton Garden Inn's. The reason why I chose the Hampton Inn was mainly due to the cheaper cost when compared to the Hilton Garden Inn across the street. This was my first stay at a Hampton Inn and I was very pleasantly surprised. I was not expecting much, but the Hampton Inn at Trussville felt to be at least a class above a typical Hilton Garden Inn. The cleanliness of the rooms and staff hospitality was unsurpassed for a hotel in this price range. The lobby had a contemporary and inviting interior. Every morning I had an option of taking a brown bag breakfast to go, which is something I have not seen before during my travels. Free dinner was served on Tuesday and Wednesday.
If you plan a trip to Trussville/Birmingham and ever doubt at which hotel to stay, don't second guess it - chose the Hampton Inn Birmingham / Trussville.
A word to the management staff - Well done and keep up the good work!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo