Hampton Inn Birmingham / Trussville
$120
$109
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Hoover(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
$85
$129
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$140
$129
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

Hyatt Place Birmingham / Inverness(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
$89
Hyatt.com
$196
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $217/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Homewood(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
$89
$119
$95
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$189
Renaissance Hotels
$90
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

All reviewsfront deskhotel staystaff was friendlyeasy accessoatmealthe hotel is cleanrecommend this hotelbreakfast staffexcellent staythe hotel stafflobby areafree breakfasthot breakfastlocation is greatgreat place to stayenjoyed my staybusiness trip
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Stayed there for two nights recently and will be back. The staff is great, all are friendly. The beds are comfortable, the rooms are clean, however, the AC makes quite a bit of noise. The breakfast was great, although there was no gravy for the biscuits and I live in the south and really need my gravy. Other than that it was just fine. Pool was closed for a few hours during the day, but it opened quickly and we spent the evening by the pool. Wish it was open a bit later as there is nowhere else outside to sit. I will probably stay again here when I return.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I had great difficulty with guest services/ reservations but when we arrived at the hotel the staff bent over backwards to make our stay perfect. From the front desk, to the manager, to the housekeeper the staff knew just what to do. Thank you for making us feel so welcome. Our staff even provided our soccer team with surprise snacks! We would stay anywhere that staff worked. I would suggest calling the hotel you book on site once you have made reservations to verify the details if you have special requests.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 30, 2012

The Hampton Inn in Trussville has one of the friendliest staffs. I frequently arrive very late and upon arrival the front desk made me feel so welcome. She had me checked in and on my way to my room in minutes. The breakfast the next morning was hot and fresh not to mention good coffee which is a rare thing for most hotels. It is well worth the short drive to Birmingham to say in Trussville, Alabama. The facility was well appointed and clean. Thank you for making my long tiring trip much more pleasant.

Room Tip: I like the first floor for convenience to the fitness room and business center.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Hampton Inn is usually a great place to stay. Well know for clean rooms. This hotel was clean and service was good, but maybe just a little under par for a Hampton Inn. For the price you pay to stay at a Hampton Inn you expect top notch accommodations. We did not have water at the hotel for the first couples of hours. Luckily we were not needing it at the time. very congested area. Non stop traffic.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2012

We didn't get room service on Saturday. Might have missed it as we are napping with "Do Not Disturb" sign for part of the afternoon, but we are also gone for at least 3 hours during the day also, and could have gotten it then. Not a huge factor though.

I stayed at a 5 star hotel the weekend prior to this and received mediocre food and horrible--miserable--service on a sprawling, hard to navigate property. At this Hampton Inn hotel I paid a fraction of that cost for my room, which was unbelievably clean, and had amazingly warm and friendly service with a hot free breakfast to boot. It was quiet in the hotel and convenient to two interstates. We encountered at least 7 staff members, from front desk to food service to housekeeping, all of whom were friendly and welcoming. And many greeted me as a Hilton Honors guest, as if I was a superstar. Who knew you could get this kind of 5-star service from a hotel in Trussville, Alabama???!!! It was a pleasant surprise. The rooms are old but clean and the pool is nothing to write home about, but it's convenient, easy parking and a quick and simple check in and out for an easy sleepover location.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family