“Repairs need to be made. The ceiling in the bathroom was...”

Days Inn Birmingham/West
Ranked #56 of 79 Hotels in Birmingham
Brandon
“Repairs need to be made. The ceiling in the bathroom was...”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Repairs need to be made. The ceiling in the bathroom was mildewed and falling down in the corner. The shower curtain was repaired between the clear part and fabric with cellophane tape. The toilet lid had been broken in three places and repaired with epoxy (not a very good job). The air conditioner had louvers missing and smelled stale.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Emilie H
daysinn14951, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Birmingham/West, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
It is our desire to provide each guest with a positive experience while stilling with us.We would like to apologize for any inconvences that you may have experience during your stay with us. We are working to resolved the issues listed in your review. We hope if given the opportunity in the future we can exceeding your expectations by providing you with great accommadations and sunsational customer service.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Reviewed May 26, 2013

My boyfriend and I were there for literally maybe 20 minutes before we checked out. Cockroaches, mold, smoking smell and grime in non smoking room, filled with hookers, just all aroumd nasty. The guy at the front desk was absolutly awful to us when we told about the nasty room and started yelling at us to get out saying we were "causing a disturbance" Never again will I stay in a Days Inn. Idk if they are all like this but I sure dont want to risk it. O and there was a sign that said no charge til check out but when I arrived he already charged my dads card who booked it for me, then said I had to use another card to pay for the room and that I cant get refunded until monday. But if he wasnt suppose to charge til check out why did he already charge both cards? O and he charged my dads card for 2 rooms and when I told him I only had one room he looked and could only find a paper for one room. He didnt want to refund my money and told me to go ahead and complain because it wouldnt get me anywhere...we'll just see about that. Absolutely terrible. Dont go here!

• Stayed May 2013
We would like to apologize for any inconveniences that you may have experience during your stay with us. We are working to resolved the issues listed your review.
Tulsa
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Upon checking in here on April 12, I was given room 328. I came into room set my bags down by bathroom on the tiled floor. I then proceeded over to the bed sat down and took a phone call. Upon hanging up phone, I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. Low and behold upon inspection of my bed I noticed redish brown circle looking bugs all over the pillows inside and out. I hurried and went to the office. I spoke to the night guy that was ar

• Stayed April 2013
10 Thank Chip D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Birmingham
Days Inn Galleria-Birmingham
#57 of 79 in Birmingham
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Birmingham
La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Homewood
La Quinta Inn Birmingham / Cahaba Park South

Been to Days Inn Birmingham/West? Share your experiences!