“Very Nice”

Hilton Birmingham Perimeter Park
Ranked #37 of 80 Hotels in Birmingham
Reviewed June 21, 2010

Great room with nice amenities. Very good business center. Good bar. No free internet access in rooms. Close to freeway..but not too close. Got a very good deal on Priceline.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Hilton Birmingham Perimeter Park

Reviewed June 4, 2010

Property is a short distance from one of the most popular shopping spots in the area. Access is easy and the check-in process has always gone smoothly.

Room is very clean and somewhat spacious. Bathrrom was clean and may have been remodeled since the room. i have staayed here in the past, and have each time been quite pleased. AC system operated very efficiently and seems responsive to temperature adjustments.

After recenty doing a bit of international travel, I was pleased to find a soft, cleant bed awaiting my arrival. "Working" vending and ice machines conveniently located on each floor just added to my overall delight .

The only Con: The rooms contain "poster beds" which can get a little loud at night when they are banging against your wall in a rhytmic cadence from the room next door. Luckily I was just exposed to a "trial" run and it did not last long.

Overasl, very nice and would definitly do it again.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank EastCoastDoug
Reviewed May 28, 2010

My choice in selecting a Hilton to stay in for a total of seven nights was random. I expected quality service, but the employees in this hotel took my stay to a new level. My job was extremely stressful that week and I was in several locations. But, when I returned to Hilton at Perimeter, I found warn greetings, friendly and helfpufl staff, excellent food (Justin) I want that unique mac/cheese and a overal great experience. Now, I'm in a "popular" Hilton and Suites in Brentwood, TN and I wish the staff could mearsure up to Birmingham. The only good thing I've found was the food. I won't stay at this location again. Bravo Hilton Birmingham -Perimeter Park. Hello Laura Beth!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2010

My company held a National Customer Service meeting at this hotel in May. The hotel was very clean and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Room was quite comfortable. The hotel is situated in a great location close to food and shopping.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 24, 2010

I travel to Bham frequently on business, and I will never stay anywhere else but this Hilton. Just a wonderful place. Great shower and linens, very very quiet, great attitudes from all staff. Helpful beyond the call of duty...

Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2010

General Hotel:
This Hilton property has a very friendly staff and is in a great location.

Room:
The rooms are clean and comfortable with a few updates; however, some of the furniture is starting to show its age. There is an average size desk with enough room to spread out a bit. There is also a comfortable chair with small table in the corner of the room.

Tech:
Large Flat Panel TV
HDMI Plugs
Standard channels with HBO
Corded Phone
Wireless and Wired Internet for a fee
Plenty of Power Outlets

Bedding:
Bed was very comfortable. A king room has five pillows on the bed (foam and feather options) and one in the closet, along with a blanket.

Bath:
The bathroom is nice; featuring a granite countertop and tile shower.

Location:
The hotel is located in a nice quiet area right off of 459. Very close to The Summit shopping mall and many restaurants.

Staff:
Very friendly front desk staff. The restaurant staff is also very friendly and efficient.

Extras:
Free parking.

**A note on how I rate:
I rate based on expectations. Therefore it would be possible for me to rate a La Quinta and a Ritz Carlton with 5 stars; meaning they far exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kevman123
Reviewed April 27, 2010

As I frequent international traveler I have stay in 4 and 5 star hotels around the world and last year I spent over 6 moths in hotels. This hotel is by far at the Very Top of my worldwide favorites.

When I know I am going to be in Birmingham and Staying at the Birmingham Parameter Park Hilton. I have a feeling of calm and belonging the feeling warm and akin to a coming home feeling. The welcoming and continued service This Hilton graciously gives is genuinely sincere and they are not just out for the buck.

The entire staff members from the executive sales management through the front desk, stewards, drivers and housekeeping are above excellent in every regard. The accommodations are very comfortable and nicely appointed.

The Birmingham Parameter Park Hilton also meets any of my executive support needs from copying, printing to sending faxes and helping arrange car service.

I commend the The Birmingham Parameter Park Hilton and their executive staff’s leadership as it truly represents the best of service on every level.

My colleagues, international clients, personal guests have all come to me with very glowing and positive comments about the hotel. I expect to be staying in this Hilton many more nights this year and further expect more guests that are international and dignitaries to be meeting with me there.

Best regards, Counsel, Executive Director SETL International