“Great Hotel”

Hilton Birmingham Perimeter Park
Ranked #38 of 80 Hotels in Birmingham
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Friendly staff, clean room and reasonable price for "higher end" hotel. Unfortunately this was a quick trip and I wasn't on the property for very much time but I was impressed with the facilities that I did utilize. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel if you are in the Birmingham area.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Stay at the Hilton for 2 nights business. I stay at the Exec Floor.
Staff very friendly, service efficient, room at the Exec Floor are large. The driver from the airport was super friendly.
Breakfast at the Exec floor is very limited.
I was expecting a bit more from Hilton to be honest... My stay was ok, but nothing exceptional.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Customer service can make or break a stay. It all starts at check in. Arrived to a welcoming smile and asked for my name.... Literally in 30 seconds Later I had my room key and was gone. Never in 25 years of travel have I ever had this quick and warm of a check in.

Room was in great shape. Bed and pillows were great. Quiet and comfortable stay.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 17, 2014

This property needs new everything The beds are worn out, the bar stools worn out, the furniture in the rooms, very dated. Time to put cash back into this property. BTW, found a pair of mens black socks in my room (was this my Diamond welcome gift)? LOL

Reviewed May 12, 2014

There is nothing exceptional about this hotel... and this is the only HH I have slated that way. Pay alot and get almost nothing special. The furnishings are not special, the lobby is out of date, the service at dinner was awful... just can't find anything positive except that I felt safe.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Diane L, Manager at Hilton Birmingham Perimeter Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. We value our guests' comments. We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectation. Our hotel is scheduled for a complete renovation next year. Our location is very safe as you said. It is also conveniently located at the intersection of Hwy. 280 and I-459, allowing for easy access to all areas of the city. And there are 12 restaurants and bars within a safe distance from the hotel. We usually get very good comments on how friendly and helpful our staff is. We certainly hope you will give us another opportunity to show you the excellent customer service for which we are typically known.

Diane Lee
Senior Corporate Sales Manager

Reviewed May 12, 2014

When staying in Birmingham, I cannot thing of a better place to stay. Staff remembers me and take care of me. Nice variety of food in the restaurant and very tasty as well. We had a large group staying there and they took care of all our guests.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We are extremely proud of the high level of hospitality and customer service that our employees provide. We will make sure that they know about your kind comments and that their efforts do not go unnoticed. We certainly hope to welcome you back again soon.

Diane Lee, Senior Corporate Sales Manager

Reviewed May 9, 2014

I stayed at this Hilton location last week for a work function, and was blown away by how kind, caring, and hospitable the staff was during my entire stay. The front desk staff always greeted me by name, with a warm smile, and bent over backwards to accommodate my needs. We encountered some bad weather while I was there, with tornado warnings and sirens going off in the middle of the night. The staff quickly and efficiently evacuated everyone from their rooms, got us into the "safe room", and made sure we were all accounted for. Once the weather improved, the hotel shuttle was available to take me to whichever local restaurant or shop I wanted to visit. If I'm ever back in Birmingham, I will be certain to stay here.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business