“First rate”

Hilton Birmingham Perimeter Park
Ranked #37 of 80 Hotels in Birmingham
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The staff at this hotel were eager to assist guests at every opportnity. Clean rooms, comfortable beds,helpful and friendly staff, and excellent breakfast made the stay enjoyable. Hotel is located imediately off of highway 280 with easy access to local destinations.Would recommend this hotel to anyone planning a visit to the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hilton Birmingham Perimeter Park

Reviewed June 24, 2013

this room was the most horrible thing we have stayed in in a great while.for the price it sucks.it was noisy,dirty,bathroom was un usable to take a shower due to scum in the tub,the tub would not drain,the air conditioner or I should say a fan it was almost 80 degrees all night.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Earl J
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We really did enjoy our stay. Everyone was very pleasant including front desk staff. I would say especially the front desk staff. I stayed this weekend with my father and brother (in a different room) and we were very satisfied with all aspects. It was definitely worth the price we paid.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2013

spend 4 nights there. staffs was friendly. breakfast wasn't all that for a luxury hotel. the day of check out i totally forgot my phone charger there. call on friday left a voice message to the house keeper, didn't hear from anyone. call the next day, spoke to the weekend manager whatever his name is Larry or Ppoy , he is so rude hung up on me. call back told him , that he hung up me, he just transfer me to housekeeper cause i told i left my phone charger there. no one pick up or return my message back. terrible service for a luxury hotel. would never stay at any hilton ever again with the service i got.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank LeahLe504
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Though I was treated with courtesy on the surface I felt as if I was considered second class. They had a mix up of the rooms and I was given the key to a room that was still occupied. I then had to take all my things on the cart all the way back down to the lobby to have the problem taken care of only to be put in a room overlooking the roof. The Bell hop though very nice was a bit pushy and had insisted on helping my daughter with the cart in the first place and would not let me handle it on my own insisting he take it to the lobby and then back up to the room and so I was obligated to tip him. I was told I was getting extra points for the inconvenience and allowed a 2pm late checkout. I am not sure how many extra points they gave me if any, but it was not enough and they locked me out of my room the next day before 2pm, I had to get them to let me in my room to get my things. The place is clean and food good but my trip was stressful.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 31, 2013

It is always a pleasure staying at the Hilton Perimeter Park. The staff is outgoing, friendly, professional and exceptional at customer service. From check-in until check-out the hotel team provides service excellence. The rooms are modern and the beds are extremely comfortable. The restaurant food is very good with many choices and the service is a 10. This hotel is a perfect home away from home.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Good hotel, excellent rate and value. Very close to the Summitt mall. The corner rooms are nice. It is a good business hotel. The staff are warm and friendly. They have an exceutive floor, the food in the lounge is not very good, but nonetheless, it had a nice atmosphere.