“Doctor's appt”

Ranked #30 of 79 Hotels in Birmingham
Walker, United States
“Doctor's appt”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Hotel was perfect. Our dr's appt was right next door and I got 2 cookies when I checked in:) Front desk was very helpful and since it was raining when I left for our appt., the driver of the hotel bus let me borrow his umbrella.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Michelle E, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Birmingham, responded to this review, September 1, 2014
Hello,
I am Michelle Edwards, guest service manager at the Double tree hotel in Birmingham, Al. We appreciate you staying with us. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. I hope you come back and visit and if you do contact me personally so that I may help ensure your stay is even more great and enjoyable. Thank you

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Fairfax Station, VA, United States
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Business brought a colleague and myself to Birmingham for three days. Besides the hard rain on Monday and Tuesday, the time was well spent in business and relaxation. Hotel accommodations were recommended by VA personnel and met our expectations for service and location. Excellent place to revisit.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Hello,
I am Michelle Edwards, guest service manager with the the Double tree in Birmingham, Al. We appreciate you staying with us. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. I hope you come back and visit and if you do contact me personally so that I may help ensure your stay is even more great and enjoyable. Thank you
Reviewed June 13, 2014

The staff as well as my accomodations were very pleasing. My bed was super comfortable. I had a wonderful view of the pool. I have to have my coffee in the morning, so I appreciated my speedy coffee maker with ample coffee supplies.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Michelle E, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Hotel Birmingham, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Hello,
My name is Michelle Edwards, guest service manager of the Doubletree hotel in Birmingham, Al. I am glad that you choose to stay with us and be our guest. I am also happy to know you enjoyed your stay plus the city festivities. Birmingham can have so many exciting events going on and here at the Doubletree hotel Birmingham we know its nice to come back from a long, fun day to a nice clean comfortable room. I hope that you come back to visit with us again. Thank you
Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I stayed in a double room. The only complaints were that the air conditioner in the room had a thick layer of dust and that there was not really enough room for the chair and ottoman. The chair was placed tightly next to one of the beds and felt too crowded. Other than that, the stay was great and beds very comfortable.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Hello,
My name is Michelle Edwards, guest service manager of the Doubletree hotel in Birmingham, Al. We appreciate you choosing to be our guest. It is so wonderful to know you enjoyed your stay. Feedback is so important to us because how else are we to know what to improve upon if our guests don't share information about their stay. Thank you for being our guest and I hope you come back to visit soon.
Frederick, United States
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I've stayed at this hotel 3 times and have been quite satisfied with the cleanliness and comfort. Thermostat/AC works well. The people are nice. It's easy to get to UAB and Five Points South - both within walking distance. The desk furniture was getting a little worn but was acceptable. The restaurant has good food but it is overpriced.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Hello,
My name is Michelle Edwards, guest service manager of the Doubletree hotel in Birmingham, Al. I am so excited to know you enjoyed your stay with us. It is also exciting to inform you that we are currently under going a revitalization program that includes upgrading our furniture. So that your stay can be even more comfortable. I hope you come back to visit with us. Thank you
Reviewed June 3, 2014

The hotel is in need for some updates as the rooms and carpet appear worn and dusty. The parking are is badly lit and appear dirty and trashy. The staff was helpful and nice but it took some time until a broken lamp could be exchanged out. All in all an average experience for the Double tree. Th choclet chip cookie is awesome.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Hello,
My name is Michelle Edwards, guest service manager of the Doubletree hotel in Birmingham, Al. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and currently we are in a revitalization program for our hotel so improvements will be seen shortly. I hope you are able to come back and visit so that you are able to witness our improvements. Thanks again for being our guest.
Houston, United States
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Very clean, comfortable and convenient. As a business traveler a good night sleep is always questionable. The bed, pillows and linens were terrific. I love having a duvet as I have one at home. Recommend to anyone who is going to stay downtown.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Hello,
My name is Michelle Edwards, guest service manager of the Doubletree hotel in Birmingham, Al. We try to be excellent for our guests. Our duvet and beds are so comfortable we constantly have guest to ask us at the front desk if they can purchase any of the items. Which you can actually at Doubletreeathome.com. Many guest enjoy the special quality Doubletree has made especially for our guest to get a great night sleep. Thank you for being our guest and we hope you come back and visit soon.