Holiday Inn Birmingham-Airport
Agoda.com
$100
$134
Travelocity
All reviewsnear airportbreakfast buffetearly flightleave your carminutes from the airporthotel restaurantnice roomstaff was friendlybeds were comfortableshuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Updated rooms and furniture. Lobby is nice - lady at check-in was very pleasant. Was disappointed in no free breakfast. Had exercise room and outdoor pool. Room was nice - bathroom a little small but good condition and all you need. I had a corner room on 6th floor. Outside traffic was very noisy but not much the hotel could do about it. The guy that drove the shuttle to the airport was awesome - super nice and a Christian!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Leo J, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Birmingham-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. I will pass on your comments to the WONDERFUL staff members that you speak so well of. I hope you will visit again when you return to our area. Thank you again.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Our family (with toddler and baby) stayed one night in this hotel after finding a great price on Priceline for a 3-star+ rated hotel. Needless to say, I wouldn't rate it that high given the amenities. The staff was nice and the building looked fine from the outside, but the hallway was dark and a little dingy (carpet needed cleaning). The room was reasonably clean, but there was low water pressure and the smell was moist/wet. We stayed on the second floor and our unit overlooked A/C units on lower roof, which were a bit sketchy. Repairmen were working on the A/Cs at the time, so we had to keep our curtains closed. Power cables ran right in front of our room window and the outside units were rusted and loud. From the reviews, I was worried about road noise, but the A/C was so loud we couldn't hear any road noise from the interstate. All in all, it was OK for one night and right off the interstate. It would be fine for my husband and me, but I felt it was dingy for my little ones who were all over the floor.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jle30491
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Birmingham-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear jle30491,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate the cleanliness and on site repairs prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. We are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

We thank you again for your candid comments, we look forward to serving you in the future.

Adrian D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed September 9, 2013

The staff was very polite, friendly and helpful. The room was great and the shuttle was ontime and efficient. I only stayed one night however, staying multiple nights would not have been a problem. It was very quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Leo J, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Birmingham-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you nice comment regarding our GREAT shuttle drivers. I will be sure to pass it on to them. Our entire team tries very hard to see that every guest’s stay is special. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again when in our area.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Perfect hotel if you are going to Birmingham Airport. We used the Park and Go so that we could leave our car. No problems at all. Shuttle service was great, nice drivers. Rooms were big and clean. Pick up service was good. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We needed a nice place for our stop in Birmingham and found this gem! Very nice room and ammenities along with one of the most friendly staffs made this a great stay! It was easy to get to downtown Birmingham to see our friends for lunch!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Leo J, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Birmingham-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

It is wonderful to hear you complement our GREAT STAFF. Each and every one of our team tries to make each guest’s stay a special one. I will pass this on to them. We look forward to being your home away from home again when you need accommodations in the Birmingham area.