The hotel was very nice, had a great atmosphere. Check in went very smoothly. Got to the room and was very impressed. Several of us came down for a Cheer competition and decided to stay at the Embassy. We all had very clean rooms no complaints at all. The swimming pool was very nice. The only thing my kids was upset about was that they closed the pool down for kids at around 10pm, for adult swim. The free breakfast was really good. Overall we had a great stay at the Embassy Suites i would most definately come back and stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Southbridge Office complex off of the Red Mountain Expressway, the Embassy Suites is the only upscale, all-suite hotel in the Birmingham area. Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and a Manager's Reception served daily. Three miles from UAB Campus, St. Vincent's Hospital, the Zoo, Botanical Gardens, Civil Rights Institute and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Embassy Suites