We have stayed at this property repeatedly over the years for family events in the area. We had a 2 bed/2bath suite at a rate of $236 per night before taxes. Another family member was in a 2 bed suite, not sure of rate. Our room had some type of mold or mildew along ceiling/walls, as did family members. The rooms were both outdated and furniture was in need or repair or replacement. Previous quests items were found on the floor. Breakfast (which is included) was poorly executed. Too many quests, lack of food replinishment, lack of plates, cups, bowls, utensils. Many quests were seen taking food and drink items into pool area which is prohibited. And children were allowed to run the corridors well past midnight. It appears it was "Staff-friends and family weekend" We will stay somewhere else on future visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Southbridge Office complex off of the Red Mountain Expressway, the Embassy Suites is the only upscale, all-suite hotel in the Birmingham area. Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and a Manager's Reception served daily. Three miles from UAB Campus, St. Vincent's Hospital, the Zoo, Botanical Gardens, Civil Rights Institute and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Embassy Suites