Embassy Suites properties are my favorite places to stay. Love the room setups with separate living rooms, free (and top notch) breakfasts and cocktails at Manager's receptions. This chain also does a good job preparing employees to interact with guests. All of these benefits appy to the Embassy Suites Birmingham. Very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms were up to Embassy Suites standards, which are very good. Very accessible to downtown Birmingham and especially UAB via US-31. I would stay here again and highly recommend. Parking was a challenge probably since there is a Ruth's Chris on site. But, Mike the valet helped us out and was very helpful with directions and city guidance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Southbridge Office complex off of the Red Mountain Expressway, the Embassy Suites is the only upscale, all-suite hotel in the Birmingham area. Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and a Manager's Reception served daily. Three miles from UAB Campus, St. Vincent's Hospital, the Zoo, Botanical Gardens, Civil Rights Institute and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Embassy Suites