Locked In: The Birmingham Escape Game
Review Highlights
Great fun and team building

There were 3 people in out group. We tried the laboratory and it was so much fun. We did not make... read more

Reviewed September 22, 2019
TMack82
Birmingham, Alabama
via mobile
Lots of fun

My son gave me a gift certificate for my birthday and the 2 of us went. We did the Kidnapping one... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2019
DeAnn D
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Birmingham
from $63.85
from $30.77
from $12.31
More Info
All reviews team building great fun clues laboratory blast hints activity
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2018

This Escape Game is fairly well constructed and creative. It is not highly challenging, rather it's just a fun way to spend about an hour on a double date or with some friends. Overall, the atmosphere is pretty cool, but I think the actual rooms could use more realistic props and outlandish scenarios for the price. Still an out of the ordinary and fun experience.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Jkthompson21
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Great staff! Right on time event. Very fun and challenging, plus we laughed so hard it hurt! Been 3 times, only once did we Get Out- even with our super brains and advanced college degrees!! Do it!!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

I went here with my father and sister and we had a blast. You can feel the tension in the air as you frantically or calmly try to make decisions on how to proceed with the situation. I highly recommend this place.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Locked In is a good deal of fun at a price that’s on par with other forms of entertainment but unlike the movies, we really enjoyed talking with each other during the game. You’ll be amazed at what you figure out and what your friends figure out.

Plus, Locked In is located in Lakeview so we grabbed some lunch at a great hot chicken place nearby and later on we went to Trim Tab to celebrate beating the game with seconds to go (and maybe several hints under our belt).

Great fun and looking forward to doing it again.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went with a group of friends and had a blast. The staff was great. Clues were tough but we made it out.

Date of experience: July 2017