“Loooove this restaurant! ”
Review of Nori Thai

Nori Thai
Order Online
Ranked #57 of 994 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Nori Thai and Sushi serves up hand-crafted sushi rolls and Thai favorites in Birmingham, AL!
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Loooove this restaurant! Dumpling appetizers excellent. Spring rolls excellent . Pad Tai wonderful. Fried rice excellent. I love their vegetable tempura for an appetizer.The staff are so sweet ,love them all . I eat there every week. The best!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (70)

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Straight fire. They have the best crab Angels and the yum yum sauce that comes with the crab angels is to die for. I ordered a side of the sauce to go with my sushi just because I liked it so much. Ordered the spicy tuna roll with the fried kale penis. All the rolls are big and good.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed July 11, 2019

We ordered takeout, so can't tell you anything about the table service. I can say that our order was tasty, ready at the time promised, and ample portions. May have been taking a chance ordering sushi on a Sunday evening, but no problem! We would return.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 7, 2019 via mobile

My office likes to eat here a couple of times a month. The Sushi is very good, and good portions. The Thai noodle dishes are very good as well. Like eating here very much

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

I had had Thai food in Black Mountain- spicy catfish. Every 2 seconds, my son asked me if I was alright. Tears were streaming down my face.

Today was different. Everything was very good, and not too spicy! Dad and I both had pad thai, his with salad- he said the dressing was delicious and mine with yummy coconut soup. My wife, who doesn't like any spice got vegetable pad see ew. She loved it!

We will definitely add this place to the rotation!

Date of visit: June 2019