“On the way to airport. ”

Carrigan's Public House
Ranked #45 of 964 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Pub, Gastropub
Description: Spirits, Seasonal Cocktails, Craft Beer, Pub-inspired Food. (21+ only)
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Headed to airport and looking for a cool spot for a good beer. Found it! Very cool spot also had the pork cheek sliders. Perfect! I'll be back.

There are newer reviews for Carrigan's Public House

Reviewed August 2, 2014

My husband and I visited for lunch and really enjoyed ourselves. They have a wonderful selection of unique cocktails and a large beer selection. The food was excellent! I had the veggie quesadilla and my husband had the corn dog. The ranch was a little funky on the corn dog, but overall a good dish. Loved the atmosphere and staff was super friendly. They also have a great roof top bar. We will definitely be visiting again!

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Was lucky to be traveling through Bham with a local and he took us here for lunch. What a pleasant surprise ! My falafel burger was delicious, as were the fries. We are outside and I loved the blend of industrial and stone accents in the decor. Free parking across the street is great and I saw that they have a rooftop patio so I can imagine this is a great place for dinner. Wide variety if items on the menu, I would love to try it all!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Went here for some afternoon drinks with friends. Loved the rooftop bar and the atmosphere inside, but the main attraction was the order of fries with dipping sauces - yum!

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

This is one of my top 3 favorite places to hang out with friends. It's full of all types of people, and it's great for people watching. The drinks are unique, but they have your basics too. I've never ordered good but everything I've seen looks amazing. The atmosphere is prime, and there's lots of seating depending on the time of night. If you're in Birmingham, hit this place up.