All reviewsgreat hotelquiet areabusiness parkmountain brookwould definitely stay here againroad tripexcellent stayfree breakfastfront desk staffstaff was friendlybeds were comfortablehgiinterstateracesummitclerkalabama
Reviewed December 12, 2017

Not horrible, just would have appreciated a better business experience. Could not get a receipt for certain purchases (which were necessary for reimbursement) the grits tasted like dish soap and the cooks were not wearing gloves while preparing food. No free internet.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank suzannehY8331IZ
Patricia R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Thank you for providing this feedback on your recent stay with us. I apologize that you were not able to get a printed receipt for the items you purchased out of the pantry and for the issues you encountered with breakfast. I will be speaking to my staff to address these issues and correct the problems. We do however offer complimentary internet access to all of our guests or an optional charged internet access at a higher speed. I apologize if the log in for the internet was not made clear to you during your stay. I hope you will consider giving us a second chance in the future.

Reviewed November 23, 2017

I have stayed at many places in the area looking for 1 hotel to stay at every time I visit which is about every 3 months. I found my hotel. This is definitely where I will be staying!
Clean, Wonderful Staff that makes me feel at home, close to everything I need, quiet location and easy access!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Patricia R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback of your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our property and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed November 21, 2017

Very nice hotel in the beautiful hills south of Birmingham. Convenient to all major shopping areas and easy access to the freeway. We walked all around the beautiful business and residential areas, which made for a relaxing stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for providing this feedback on your stay. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the location of our hotel when offers a peaceful relaxing stay with the added perk of being near the interstate with shopping easily accessable. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in a quiet location away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Was very peaceful.

WiFi was not strong and kept dropping out, which was rather frustrating.

Friendly staff let us check in early.

Reception has free coffee in the morning and free cookies in the afternoon. Lovely.

Despite the WiFi problems, would happily return.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback on your stay. I am sorry to hear about the issues you encountered with the wifi while you were here and will have this looked into. I am however glad to hear you enjoyed the service that you received from our staff during your stay. I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

The hotel was beautiful and located in a scenic area. Also, very close to the Summit with an easy commute with little traffic. The staff was very friendly and helpful with all our questions and needs. The rooms were modern and clean and we would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback on your stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the peaceful location of our hotel with easy access to shopping an the interstate as well as your guest room and service our staff provided during your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.