“Soccer Tournament”

Ranked #5 of 79 Hotels in Birmingham
Madison,MS
“Soccer Tournament”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

The staff was very nice and did a great job making us ALL happy.The hotel was really clean - lobby, dining area, halls and rooms. Really GREAT complimentary breakfast(best we've ever had). We were there for a soccer tournament and the location was good for the 2 different complexes that we played. The Liberty Park area is really a nice area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Christie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
I am so glad that you are enjoying your stay! We really have enjoyed having the teams here!! Good Luck to everyone!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Metro Detroit
Reviewed February 22, 2014

My family stayed here last week (Feb 2014). It's a nice clean hotel with friendly staff. The hotel was in remote wooded location. I stayed on the top floor near the elevator and I didn't hear any noises during the night. The indoor pool small but it had floating toys for the kids to use. I did not have the breakfast since it was $10 per adult (kids under 12 eat free with paying adult).

The only restaurant nearby was the DQ, all other fast food joints/restaurants were about 9 miles away. There is a Publix grocery store about 2 miles away. My 3 night stay (included the weekend) cost $335 with my AAA discount.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank M W
Christie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your next visit!
Burnsville, United States
Reviewed February 18, 2014

A scenic winding road led to this exceptional Hilton Garden Inn. Looking out the large picture window from my room at the gorgeous thick forested area, I envisioned I was vacationing at an exclusive resort. Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park's meals (both breakfast and supper) featured variety of outstanding home cooked dishes, lovingly seasoned with ample butter and spices with an obvious Cordon Blue flair! Working well together, evening chef Eric & waiter Raymond and breakfast chef James & waiter Leighton exuded southern hospitality, making the entire dining experience personal. Yes, I was a solo traveler, but the restaurant staff created the feeling that I was in the company of new friends as I savored every bite of supper's delectable chicken alfredo and breakfast's biscuits & gravy. It was obvious that employees at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park excel at listening and responding to special requests, take pride in all aspects of their work, and have fun in the process!

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay! I agree the hotels setting is very picturesque. We take great pride in listening to our guests and meeting their needs and requests to the best of our ability. We look forward to your next visit.
Birmingham, United States
Reviewed February 16, 2014

The staff was the best, especially the chef and the hostess. Food was very good. I have a gluten and dairy issues so the chef came out personally and cooked my breakfast. It was awesome, very polite people that work there. It was very clean the pool area was clean. The man at the front desk was very helpful. My granddaughter needed medicine which he helped me with. Could not have asked for a better stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that the next time you are in town you will come and visit us!
United States
Reviewed February 14, 2014

This is a beautiful, quiet, modern, and clean hotel. We were greeted by kind and helpful staff. The wireles was fast and free. The work out room was well supplied and clean. We had a Keurig coffee machine (with a coffee/tea supply). There is also a microwave & fridge in the room, which come in handy. The bed's softness/firmness was adjustable.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Carolyn O
We really enjoyed having you here! I hope the next time you are in town you come to see us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Liberty Park
Biloxi, United States
Reviewed February 10, 2014

The staff and accomodations, as well as the amenities and location of this hotel was excellent! would definitely recommend. The food was very good and the service excellent. Location is very convenient to interstate and a variety of shopping, including grocery and drug stores.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We really enjoyed having you here. See you next time you are in town!
Franklin, North Carolina
Reviewed February 10, 2014

For a Hilton Garden Inn, this one is nice and just okay. Nothing special or outstanding about it. Very disappointed that the restaurant closed at 9PM, especially since the hotel is secluded away from other places to get food. So you have to get food before arriving or you're stuck buying from the pantry, maybe that's their plan. The bed was not comfortable, and the sheets were so thin you could watch tv through it, no kidding, I actually raised the sheet up and could see the tv through it. Very thin and cheap sheets. The only bright spot about the hotel was the front desk staff upon check in was very inviting and smiling. She is a diamond in this rough hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
I am so sorry that we failed to exceed your expectations. I assure you I am personally looking into the issue and the sheets and possibly making accommodations for the restaurant to have extended hours. I hope the next time you are in town you will come and give us another try.