“Highly Recommended!”

Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park
Ranked #7 of 80 Hotels in Birmingham
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Friendly staff, clean rooms, indoor pool; not many stores/restuarants in vicinity, but overall a very nice experience! I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting the B'ham area...quiet and away from the noise of the city.

1  Thank Bethel T
Christie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We really enjoyed having you here. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Birmingham.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Wonderful experience!!! We stayed for our anniversary in the King Suite and it was fantastic! worth every penny!! Only thing was a $50 charge to my debit card that I wasn't made aware that would happen nor was I prepared for this amount to be out of my account, but I am expecting it to be put back in my account asap (it better be!!!) ....I'm sure it is a temporary hold for incidentals! It would have been nice to have been told upon arrival non the less! Overall we were so relaxed and happy! The pool was cold but very clean! I would recommend this hotel to anyone and we WILL be back for sure!

Room Tip: King suite is amazing!
20  Thank Lauren M

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay! The $50 charge is just an authorization for incidentals. It usually takes about 3-5 days from checkout for the authorization to drop off. If this does not occur please call me and I will get it corrected! Again thank you for choosing us and we really enjoyed having you here!!

Christie Rickert, Assistant General Manager
205-503-5230

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Not only was the online deal a "steal," but we arrived to find a hotel that was so fancy, friendly, and fun. The pool was a great hit at the end of a hot day. My favorite...the bath and body works toiletries in my favorite scent. Would definitely stay here again!

3  Thank Jennifer P
Christie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to many more visits in the future! I agree with you, I think our hotel is a gem and I am so pleased you agree!!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

What a wonderful area. The Hotel is set back in Liberty Park and is so nice. You don't hear the freeway and would never know what a busy area you are in. Everything is so pretty and green trees and grass. You can see Lady Liberty from the front of the Hotel. The Hotel is up to date and CLEAN. The Staff, what there is of them, are very helpful and hard working. With the Hotel being sold out (family reuion) it was very busy. With a made to order breakfast it was crazy crazy busy and VERY VERY.........SHORT STAFFED. The tables weren't kept up; they weren't cleared or cleaned. Food was gone as fast as the cook and server could get it out. It was hard for them to take the orders, serve it and restock. Server Andrea and the cook James did an oustanding job; it was too much for two people to do. The other server bless her heart looked lost, she was there but didn't know what to do. She never came near enough, for me, to see her name. I know labor can make or brake a business and it is one thing that can be cut. One more person would of helped so much.

1  Thank Karen T

Hello, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay during your reunion weekend. I agree with you completely in regards to staffing. We are currently working on correcting this issue. I do apologize for the service on the morning of 7/13. I hope that the next time you are in town you will give us another try.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Excellent hotel off the beaten path. Park-like area convenient to the interstate, but quiet and isolated from the city. Convenient to Vestavia/Vestavia hills. Easy to get to even during rush hour. Very nice public areas.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay! I agree with you completely that the hotel is set in a very serene and park like setting. We hope to see you the next time you are in Birmingham!!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Right off the highway with beautiful countryside. Room was very spacious with lots of extra amentities; wish we hadn't gotten in so late. Forgot to check the bed's firmness before settling in and paid for it the next day. Otherwise, great experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

The hotel is set in a serene park like setting. We are one exit from great restaurants and shopping but far enough away where the atmosphere is quiet and secluded. We have the best of both worlds!! I am very sorry that you did not have a great nights sleep. I hope that the next time you are in Birmingham you will give us another try!!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Stayed here while meeting family. The hotel is so beautiful. It was a treat to finally get to see the little Statue of Liberty up close, as it is near the hotel and at night it felt like a welcoming beacon as we arrived! Nice indoor pool and spa area that my kids loved. The food was really good in the restaurant and the staff was very friendly. My mom and I even sat in the lobby with our coffee and chatted as if we were ate home atleast for an hour in the very cozy living room type area complete with a tv and fireplace and very comfy chairs. The room was excellent and clean and it was the best value I have yet to receive at a Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

I am so glad that you had a great stay! I look forward to your next visit to Birmingham!!