“Fine Dining at it's Best!”

Brock's at Ross Bridge
Reserve with OpenTable
Brock's at Ross Bridge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #93 of 964 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Breakfast at Brock's is to die for. If you can dream it, it is on the buffet. If you are in or near Birmingham, AL it is well worth the drive to the Ross Bridge Resort to eat at Brock's. One of the best buffets I have ever had the pleasure to sample. We highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank SteveNorthCarolina
There are newer reviews for Brock's at Ross Bridge

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Had breakfast bar twice. Food was very good so was the service. They have all manner of fruits and an omelet station. The crab omelet was just what I needed.

1  Thank J0hnG0
Reviewed March 17, 2013

3 out of 5 of us are gluten free. The chefs came out and personally spoke with us. They allowed us to bring in gluten free bread for our daughters and they made them french toast etc!!
ask for the irish bartender ! he's a character!

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I must say, by now I should know that hotel restaurants have really stepped it up in terms of service, food quality and ambiance. I was still hesitant to come here because it was a "hotel restaurant" but was blown away by it. The ambiance, service and food was fantastic. The most surprising thing was the bill. The two of us shared the tapas plate for $25, each had an alcoholic drink and split a dessert. Total bill $50. If I had paid $100 I wouldn't have minded. Highly recommend.

1  Thank pokerman
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Breakfast is $17 each and well worth it. Omelettes made to order. Everything is wonderful. We make it brunch because we tend to eat too much. Breakfast buffet served until 11 am.