We stayed there as part of a weekend trip to do the Richard Petty Driving Experience. There were two couples traveling, so we stayed at their guest condo instead of the main house (which is right next door). The main house is much nicer, but also more expensive. I would definatley recommend staying there instead of the guest condo if you only need one room or are only there for one or two nights. The innkeeper was very informative. And the location was great to walk somewhere close for dinner. There were homemade cookies for us in the parlor which was a nice touch. We could use the main house sitting area to visit if we wanted and that was also where we ate breakfast. The condo was very clean--but the bathroom sink would get stuck on the door opening and closing and the fiberglass tub was not something I was particularly crazy about. (The bath could use a remodel.) The beds and furnishings were done as an attempt to match the home next door and were very comfortable. The breakfast was very good and was just the right amount. It eggs with fruit and a crescent pastry filled with sausage and cream cheese. I would stay there again and would recommend the Cobb Lane to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two Victorian Mansions from 1898 on the National Historic Registry offering 17 guest rooms from $99 to $159 per night plus tax; full hot cooked breakfast; daily maid service; free parking and high speed wireless internet; enjoy parlor cookies and complimentary beverages; cable TV; air conditioning; near UAB and 26 restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Cobb Lane Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cobb Lane Hotel Birmingham
- Cobb Lane Bed And Breakfast