Stayed for one night.Very clean. Beautiful house and outdoors. Stayed in the Bird of Paradise room (beautiful). Good private parking lot (though it's on a serious hill). Hosts very friendly. Tasty breakfast (although they could have offered more food). The Internet didn't work at all, which is why this is a four-star review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two Victorian Mansions from 1898 on the National Historic Registry offering 17 guest rooms from $99 to $159 per night plus tax; full hot cooked breakfast; daily maid service; free parking and high speed wireless internet; enjoy parlor cookies and complimentary beverages; cable TV; air conditioning; near UAB and 26 restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Cobb Lane Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cobb Lane Bed And Breakfast
- Cobb Lane Hotel Birmingham