Decided to stay overnight in Birmingham on Thanksgiving. The B&B is in a great location in the 5 points section of Birmingham near Highland Ave. and what I've been told are some of the best restaurants in this part of the South. It is a beautiful old home and the inn keepers are really nice. I have to say the inn is not decorated in my taste, though there are many beautiful things. In my opinion, It could use some editing and that would make it better all around. It would be difficult to be there long term, especially as a business traveler, but that may not be the target market. The innkeepers offer a great fresh breakfast served on a beautiful table It was delicious. We had a great night's sleep and we loved talking with the owners and the other guests. I will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two Victorian Mansions from 1898 on the National Historic Registry offering 17 guest rooms from $99 to $159 per night plus tax; full hot cooked breakfast; daily maid service; free parking and high speed wireless internet; enjoy parlor cookies and complimentary beverages; cable TV; air conditioning; near UAB and 26 restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Cobb Lane Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cobb Lane Bed And Breakfast
- Cobb Lane Hotel Birmingham