It was just what we wanted - quiet and peaceful. When we arrived I had a full blown cold and all I wanted to do was be left alone and sleep. I know there were other guests but I never heard them coming and going. Ira was charming at breakfast and we enjoyed meeting the other guests. If we have another chance to overnight in Birmingham will certainly book at room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two Victorian Mansions from 1898 on the National Historic Registry offering 17 guest rooms from $99 to $159 per night plus tax; full hot cooked breakfast; daily maid service; free parking and high speed wireless internet; enjoy parlor cookies and complimentary beverages; cable TV; air conditioning; near UAB and 26 restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Cobb Lane Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cobb Lane Bed And Breakfast
- Cobb Lane Hotel Birmingham