All reviewsroom was cleanstate farmstaff was friendlystay there againwould highly recommend this hotelnice hotelthe breakfast areaconvenient locationnext morningeasy accessoatmealcomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staybusiness tripinterstatepillowsuniversity
Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

The front desk was so friendly and very understanding the room was clean the bed was so soft.the breakfast area was clean the food was so good all the staff was sweet i will come again i will tell my friend and family about this wonderful stay at hampton suite everyone was wonderful.i be back soon to visit thank u for this wonderful stay here

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank gwensager
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2017

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting you again. Your good review is appreciated!

Reviewed November 28, 2017

The Hilton Hampton/Huntsville was an outstanding hotel. Check in was swift, staff was very friendly and helpful. I especially liked picking my own room. The hotel was very quiet and easy to locate. I certainly plan on visiting again.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

It's nice to know you plan on visiting us again. Thank you for your good review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive.

Reviewed November 25, 2017

Excellent experience. Extremely courteous and helpful staff! Rooms were very clean. Large desk area. Spacious rooms with clean bathrooms. Bed was a little lumpy. Great breakfast options! Staff was extremely cooperative!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Thank you for your good review and we will be sure to let our staff know their hard work made your stay enjoyable. We look forward to hosting you again here at the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive.

Reviewed November 24, 2017

Under rated, hidden gem. A short ride to the Brookwood medical center, shopping, restaurants.Near the major arteries of travel. This property is secluded, quiet. The staff is cheerful and friendly. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Your good review is appreciated and we look forward to hosting you again the next time you come to our area. Thank you from all of us here at the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive.

Reviewed November 21, 2017

We chose this hotel for an overnight stop on our way to southern Alabama. The room was large and clean, and the bed/pillows were comfortable. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast is provided and was good.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2017

We are glad you enjoy staying here with us and that you have a good nights rest. Thank you for your good review of our hotel the and we look forward to your next visit.