“I love this place!”

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“I love this place!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

The prices are high. The food is mediocre, but the entertainment is always great! We have been several times, and we have never been disappointed.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank MoranCarlisle

Munford, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wonderful Comedy with Right Guy”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Went to see Jon Reep and was hilarious! Great place to have great time!

Visited February 2012
MS
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Intimate Comedy Club-Not a Bad Seat in the House”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

We just got back from seeing Craig Ferguson at the Stardome. I was really impressed with the facility. I think even being 4 tables from the front we were only about 25 feet from the stage. Most tables seat 6 so it's best to get there when the box office opens as even though the table is assigned the seating isn't. Also, they've done a brilliant job of placing the tables so each row of tables is up above the others (like stadium seating). I don't think there's a bad seat in the whole house. I was also surprised by the number of big name performers they get for a smallish facility.

There is an additional food/beverage charge of $5 per person, but that's not a big deal and the food is pretty good. My husband had the beef nachos and they were huge and tasty although a little pricy. $15.

You might want to bring a jacket or sweater with you as when we were there it was pretty cold inside.

We'll definitely come back, big name comedian or not. It's just a fun place to go.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank NOLAmeow
tuscaloosa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Comedy club”
Reviewed March 21, 2009

This is where they hold the comedy club, my first time going was this valentines day and we had a blast, you can go online and look up stardome and they will tell you the comedian that is there that specific week. Its a blast, you also eat while there, you kind of have to, i think its a 5 dollar minimum but the food is good too

4 Thank jdsawyer