Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$156
$134
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn(Birmingham)
$85
La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Hoover(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
$79
$123
$109
$140
$121
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$105
La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Homewood(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Restaurant
$139
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsbeautiful resortclubhouse restaurantplay golfpro shopgreat golfwrap around balconyfire pitpool areabreakfast buffetgolf triproom servicelong weekendbusiness conferencesouthern hospitalityrooms are nicevalet parkingbagpipes
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 24, 2009

This is a large golf/resort property in a sort of fake English Tudor style. The restaurant Brock's is quite good. Perhaps it was the time of our visit, but the overriding impression is one of thin walled rooms and hundreds of poorly behaved screaming children without sign of parental supervision.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2009

This place is somewhere between four and five stars, but since I'm feeling really generous today, I'll round up. Everything about this resort screams relaxation. The rooms are pretty big and have little outdoor decks with two chairs and a small table. It was too chilly for me to sit outside, but I appreciated being able to walk out for a breath of fresh air whenever I wanted. Not to mention, I had a beautiful view of mountains and the golf course.

The event services here are top notch, and probably better than I've experienced at most other hotels. Even the boxed lunches were really good-- usually, I take one bite before tossing the box and heading to the restaurant but I actually enjoyed my lunch today at the conference I am attending.

The staff is friendly and all areas of the hotel seem very well kept. I heard great things about the golf course and spa services, as well. Great work, Marriott!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2009

This resort was worth it all... anyone who said that they had a terrible experience didn't stay here. The people were so nice and helpful, the location was great- (shopping at the Summit)- and the spa was spectatular and to top it off, they have valet parking (great for help with all of the shopping bags) It was unbelieveable and we are planning a girls' trip once a year just to visit the spa again! ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!! P.S. We went to a concert in Birmingham and it was not a bad drive...

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 18, 2009

I have stayed here twice on business. It is a first class resort that leaves you thinking, "Wow! Alabama has a place like this?" It is really sharp. All Alabamians can be proud of this place. Of course, there is a first class golf course to boot. The only downside is you have to go several miles for quality restaurants off property. They have a restaurant on property that I am sure is good (but I never tried it).

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2008

My husband and I stayed for 3 nights while he was working close by. The resort is beautiful, like an English castle on the outside. The room was very nice, we had a balcony over looking the golf course. Clean updated bathroom. Starbucks in the lobby, which was nice. The pool area was very spacious, good for children but also places to relax. Well equipped workout room. No concierge lounge, however, if you are a Mariott member. Kind of a bummer!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)