“Tv's galore!!!”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #350 of 970 Restaurants in Birmingham
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

More tv's than I have ever seen in a restaurant. Great for watching multiple games. Food was average but service is fast. Fair pricing. Overall not bad.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I frequent this location for lunch with coworkers. I have eaten at this location since it opened, back in the good ole days 'where you could order the counter. Now, every time I go in and try to order at the counter I hear "YOU CAN HAVE A SEAT WHEREVER YOU LIKE!!!!" in an annoyed whine. Today, I waited about 5 minutes to order at the counter and heard this familiar annoying whine 4 times: twice from two people. Today was an excellent [sarcasm] experience. The same guy who brought the food, forgot the silverware, and forgot the ranch dressing was also one of the "YOU CAN HAVE A SEAT WHEREVER YOU LIKE!!!" guys.

I have ordered at the table and have had mixed experiences. I've been in and out in 30 minutes, and I've also waited 30 minutes at the table on the check.

I've mentioned this in all the surveys I do at the restaurant. Sometimes it improves, but it always goes back.

This is my subjective review: I prefer to order at the counter. I don't have to wait for someone to take my order. Once I give my order, it's in progress and not waiting on someone to put it in who may also stop at a table or two before inputting the order. I understand why they want me to order at the table - they have justify paying for the wait staff. I've seen good talent come and go there, maybe they just can't keep good talent?

The food here is always good - sometimes your wings are drowning in sauce (excellent in my book) and sometimes they just have a misting of sauce.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Fast lunch menu, high quality consistently, light offerings. I had the original wings on one visit, and the buffalo salad on another. You order up front at the entry, then the staff will bring you the food when ready. The setup is a sports bar so there are plenty of big screens to watch a favorite game.

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Just ate here after our soccer tournament. We had 13 adults and 14 kids. We were seated very quickly and drink orders taken within minutes. Took a bit for the food but my goodness we didn't expect anything more. All orders were correct and the waitress was super organized. Everything great refills were prompt we didn't have to ask. Wonderful experience.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We waited 20 minutes to be seated and another 10 for a server and no one came. I understand it was busy but 10 minutes is enough to come get my drink order!