All reviewsbasketball courtsmall kitchenhome away from homefull kitchentwo bedroom suitegreat hotelwonderful stayevening receptionquiet locationwafflesnice areastaff was very friendlywould definitely stay here againup to datebusiness centerclean roomsfree breakfast
Reviewed November 28, 2017

My family and I stayed here over Thanksgiving weekend so that we could be together over the Holiday even though we live in St. Louis and my sister lives in FL. This was the perfect in between spot where we could bring the dogs. We felt so welcomed here and everyone was kind and friendly. If we are ever in the area again, this would be our first choice! Thank you for helping make our family time together so special!

1  Thank Annalynn89
Ivey J, General Manager at Homewood Suites Birmingham South Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Annalynn89,

Thanks for taking time to review our hotel we really appreciate the kind words. We love to hear that your family enjoyed themselves and that everything was up to your expectation.

We look forward to serving you and your family again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed November 19, 2017

I stay in Homewood Suites all over the country and this property was a major disappointment. The room and linens were not clean. There was no bedding for the pull out sofa. The breakfast choices were limited and atrocious. My computer would not let me log onto the internet connection since it was not secure. The front desk staff both in the evening and early morning were not what I am accustomed from their staffing at other properties. They were in need of serious customer service training. Most of the guest that evening were staying there and attending the Alabama football game the following day.

1  Thank RBryan1011
Ivey J, General Manager at Homewood Suites Birmingham South Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Dear RBryan1011,

I want to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We pride ourselves on our friendly customer service and our welcoming & clean environment, and I sincerely apologize that we failed to meet your expectations during your stay. Please reach out to me directly at the hotel, as I would love the opportunity to make this right for you.

Best Regards,
Ivey Johnson

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Only spent one night here but was very glad we did. The most friendly, helpful staff you could ask for. Clean rooms, comfortable beds and breakfast buffet in the morning. Didn't use it but a nice fitness room and business center with computers. Nice place to stay.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

I had a nice relaxing experience here. I stayed for about a week and a half, and I enjoyed every minute of it. We definitely stay here the next time I visit Birmingham. Thanks to the staff for making me feel welcomed.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Dear Kerry B,

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your stay with us. We truly enjoyed having you here, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Front desk excellent. Breakfast had to ask for regular coffee, at 8 am On Monday 6th Placed request to have phone work in 2nd suite, on Saturday 4th, at check in. Not attended to till Monday 6th, our departure day

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear240tonye,

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your stay with us. However, I want to apologize for the delay in tending to your service request, I will definitely review this with the team to make sure this doesn't happen again in the future.

I hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

Best Regards,