“Nice Italian food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Carrabba's Italian Grill

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #84 of 936 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Romantic
Gardendale, Alabama
“Nice Italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

The food has been very good every time we have visited. The staff is very attentive and food service is moderate in delivery. The one thing that I thought was odd, is I asked for Splenda for my lemon water and the waitress would only bring me 1 pouch. They did not want to give me any more without a second request.

Visited September 2012

Birmingham, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Carrabba's serves the best Italian food with a wonderful selection! The Chicken Trio is my favorite and it's hard to choose which one of these is the best. Currently they have a great 3-course special for $15 for another couple of weeks.

The atmoshere and service is excellent, but not stuffy. Reservations are recommended for the weekends or arrive early.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank savvybiz
Auburn, Alabama
“Mediocre”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

I've never much cared for Carrabba's, especially compared with other chain Italian restaurants. It just doesn't compete with them. Go to Olive Garden. Their food is better, their service is better, and you can see what's in front of you (Carrabba's lighting is incredibly dim).

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Birmingham, Alabama
“good food, good service, bad seating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

I love Carrabba's. For a chain restaurant, it is a little on the upper end of the scale but the food is good. I like sitting at the chefs counter, too. At a recent visit, my party of three was seated in a back dining room with many, many children and babies. One of the least enjoyable times that I've ever had there.

Visited August 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
“pleasant dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

We ate here on a busy weekend night and had a five minute wait. We received wonderful service and our food was delicious. We loved the bread. We will definitely eat here again.

• Visited June 2012