“The best Chinese”

Ranked #161 of 947 Restaurants in Birmingham
Madison, Alabama
“The best Chinese”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Last time that I went to visit my parents in Pell City Alabama my friend and I decided to go to the Palace. I had the Kung Pao Chicken and she had the Mongolian Chicken. We both enjoyed our meal very much. The staff is very helpful and friendly and the service is great. The food is so good and fresh. Anytime, that we want Chinese and are in the Birmingham area we head straight to the Palace. I haven't ever been dissapointed in the food or the service. It is not a buffet but I am always feeling full before I finish my meal. First they bring out the soup of the day, then an egg roll and then the meal. Yummy I am getting hungry just thinking of it.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Bama6gal

BirminghamAL
“Excellant”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

My wife and I tried this restaurant for the first time tonight and we were very pleased. The place is spotless, even the restrooms -- with a look that shows elegance. The hostess was extremely helpful, and our waiter also. I had the Happy Family and my wife the sweet and sour chicken. Both were fixed to delicate perfection. The hot tea was unique and very good. Prices for most items on the evening menu are $10.95 and $14.95 for the seafood items. We'll be back.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank LoveTravelingOn
Springville, Alabama
“Best in Trussville”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

This is our favorite Chinese restaurant in Trussville. The food is always wonderful and fresh. The service is top notch and look for every opportunity to come here and eat.

Great food

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Craig B
Birmingham, Alabama
“Seasame Chicken is the Best!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I live nearby and the Palace's Seasame Chicken is by far the best, ever! Both my wife and I love it. Portions are good and prices are resonable.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank CaverScott
Athens, AL
“Lots of food”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I had cashew chicken. My son had sweet and sour chicken. Both were excellent. Way more food than we could eat. We should have split an entree. We were on motorcycles, so we couldn't take it with us. Service was great.

Visited September 2013