“Great spot for drinks, lunch or dinner!!”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 1,001 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

Seasons 52 has a great bar and atmosphere! Fun group with great drinks and bar appetizers. Fave appetizer is the flatbread...but all are very tasty! The drinks and dining are excellent!! Favorite dinner items are grilled trout and wood cooked salmon.

1  Thank BamaGirlMMM

Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

Food is outstanding along with the service. Brad is an outstanding server and worked magic in making our mom feel special on her birthday. The lobster flatbread was a great appetizer. Scallops we're fresh and prepared to perfection. Great variety of mini desserts.
A wonderful meal.

Reviewed March 4, 2017

We enjoyed a lunch at Seasons 52, and found the food to be excellent and the service even better. I had a Salmon entree, others in my party had Flank Steak and Fish Tacos and the Shrimp Skillet. We also had salads and slaw. Everything was delicious. The wait staff was attentive and helpful. Service was a wee bit slow, but we enjoyed the time to talk!

Reviewed March 1, 2017

Some friends and I met for dinner at this beautiful restaurant. Not being from Birmingham, I had never eaten there before. It was great being able to eat healthy but, at the same time get a delicious meal. The service was excellent and everyone's order was correct. I would love to dine there again in the future.

Reviewed February 21, 2017

The waiter/waitress are the best. They are very knowledgable. I need gluten-free options and there were many. I would have reservations, to ensure you have a great experience.