“Not consistent, some food good but not all”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 985 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2014

My husband and I went for lunch... we started with the Roma tomato flatbread, which was pretty good. Then I had the sea scallops on lemon risotto with asparagus. The sea scallops were cooked perfectly, the asparagus was delicious, and the risotto was inedible. Literally, I could not eat it. It was awful, both flavor and texture. My husband had the turkey burger and said it was ok, nice and moist with decent flavor, but he probably wouldn't get it again, as it was nothing special. I really wanted to like this restaurant, I love that all their entrees are lower calorie. But the scallops and asparagus are not enough to get me back here, especially considering the prices.

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

The title speaks for itself and I'm hesitant to be too critical because it was a Saturday night and the Summit mall is a busy area for dinner reservations. The food was actually not bad just not great. We waited too long for appetizers but the staff was very communicative. My sons steak was not prepared properly and they corrected it and didn't charge us. Impressive restauranteur behavior. We will go back and check it out. The roasted chicken was delicious.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

It was a nice quiet place, but lunch ended up being a mess. I ordered soup and flatbread, my wife had scallops. The soup was ok, scallops decent, but the flatbread was burned and dry. I sent it back. Manager came over to tell me she was personally taking care of it, and service recovery appeared imminent. Unfortunately they seemed to have misplaced the replacement. My wife had finished eating her scallops by the time they finally got it out, and that was after we had to ask waiter what happened. Never did see the manager again, so I think her personal involvement, no matter how well intentioned, lacked follow through. Service was so so. Wife had to ask for a tea refill. Waiter did comp the flatbread after it failed to appear. Had to get to go box. Not returning anytime soon out of principle and lack of follow up by manager. There are too many good restaurants in Birmingham to waste time here.

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed our first time here on a nice summer night. Sat outside on the deck/patio. Food just okay & service the same! Definitely a more healthy choice in eating but still feeling. Will return maybe for lunch 1 day

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I chose this restaurant because 1) they take reservations and 2) they had a variety of fresh foods.

We enjoyed the quality of the service and food. Each week, thus "52," a portion of the menu changes. Dietary restrictions were respected. Mini desserts are awesome! Indulge without all the calories or guilt.

Valet parking is available as well.