“Great fresh healthy meal in awesome atmosphere”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 985 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I love the Seasons 52 in Atlanta and was glad to see one in Birmingham. Awesome fresh menu with under 500 calorie meals. Salmon was very good and the caramelized sea scallops were awesome. Pork tenderloin and trout were also favorably reviewed by our guests. We tried a flatbread appetizer and it was good, but the crab, shrimp, and spinach-stuffed mushrooms were excellent. The mini desserts were very good and enabled everyone to have their own. Overall an excellent meal with all 5 of our party very impressed. I will definitely be back when in town.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

My husband and I unexpectedly found ourselves visiting this restaurant and weren't sure what to expect. Our server Chad was very professional and had a great knowledge of the menu, especially the wines. We started with the flat bread (which is supposedly their signature dish) and it was delicious. For our main course, my husband had the tuna salad and I had the fish taco and both dishes were well presented and superb. My favorite however was the two miniature desserts we chose (nice move Chad, bringing them out before we knew we needed dessert), which were excellent and just enough to fill our sweet tooth. What a lovely unexpected surprise this restaurant was - I will definitely go back!

1  Thank Nadia T
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This was our first dining experience at Seasons. Great food and less than 500 calories per entree. Ravioli appetizer was the best. Seafood dishes exceptional. Hope to come back soon and try the mini desserts. Service was great.

1  Thank Teresa B
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My wife & I drive to Birmingham each quarter for post-transplant checkup @UAB. We stay over Sunday night & are looking for a quality restaurant that is open on Sundays. Last week, we found one & enjoyed the best meal we have had yet in Birmingham. The menu is diverse stressing quality low calorie entrees over quantity. The succulent grouper we shared was grilled to perfection; we found the shrimp stuffed mushrooms exemplary; salad ingredients fresh & tasty; shrimp spring rolls exciting; wine list extensive.

1  Thank byumama
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

We went with some of our family and the service was excellent. Everyone liked their food but it's a little pricey. They specialize in flatbread so I got the shrimp and pineapple variety and it was very good with fresh cilantro and cheese. Another person got fish tacos and some got the pasta dishes. Their portion sizes are small because everything is 475 calories or less so you will probably not want to split entrees. We all got the small shot glass desserts which were awesome and tasted as good as they looked. We will not go back very often because of the prices but the food is good.