“Unpleasant”

Cuisines: American
Birmingham, Alabama
“Unpleasant”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

My boylfriend and I went to Mcdonalds between 9 to 9:15 at night. He plainly stated that he wanted two cheeseburgers, a large fry with no salt and a large sweet tea. She interrupted and said so you want a number four. So he started to repeat his self she said that's a number four very rudely to him and went on and said drive around to the window. So then he asked isn't it cheaper to order it the way I did and she said no it is not very rudely back to him. She would not let him order it the way he wanted and she made him order it the way she wanted. In fact it would have been cheaper to order it the way he was trying to order it. The number four was $5.79 plus tax and what we wanted would have been 5.19 plus tax. I know it is not a big difference but every little bit of money counts in my household. Also it would have not been a major issue if she was not so rude to us. We always give a lot of business to this McDonald. We are very upset because of how we were treated. We have never been this upset over something like this, because she was so rude and mean to us and would not let me order the meal the way we wanted it. Even if we were wrong we never got a attitude with her and he always kept a calm voice. She raised her voice and would not even let him speak. She hurt his feelings and he felt degraded. I hope this will be taken care of as we are avid customers of this McDonald. We are extremely hurt by this, and we will take our business else where if this situation is not taken care of. So my advice I would go to the one in Graysville. They are much nicer. They have never been rude. Honestly this isn't the first time they have been rude.

Chasa Parvin