“Made to order and quick”

MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
Ranked #49 of 974 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

We are here for lunch while we were in Birmingham for a soccer tournament. Reminds me of Five Guys but with more selections.

The ordering process was efficient and the employees were pleasant. The hardest part is choosing from all of the available options. The made to order food came out quick.

The burger was great. The meat was cooked perfectly and the bun and toppings were fresh. The regular fries were good, but I liked the sweet potato fries best.

I would not hesitate to eat here again.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

After an exhausting business day I wanted a quick but maybe healthy dinner. This place is in a shopping plaza near my hotel so I tried it. The concept has you fill out an order form and then they prepare your food to order. The seating is then in a large open room of tables and chairs various configurations with a large blackboard to entertain the kinds by allowing them to write or draw on it. Hard surfaces make the noise extreme especially since their is background music. I ordered the turkey burger with lettuce tomato grilled onions cheddar and mustard and received what I ordered. The turkey patty was tasteless and had an old taste or freezer burn to it. My sweet potato fries were not as crisp as I expected and inadequately seasoned. The shake, a treat to myself after a hard day, was not worth the price and the large was small by my standards. This is not fast food at its best.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was my first time at a Mooyah Burger, actually I had never even heard of it until now, but I wish I had! It was almost like Five Guys but the atmosphere was a little nicer, and ordering was so easy - you just check off what you want on a slip of paper and turn it in. And the shakes are delicious.

Been to MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes? Share your experiences!