“Exceptional Food and service”
Review of Todd English PUB

Todd English PUB
Reserve with OpenTable
Todd English PUB is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #166 of 985 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The food at this restaurant was outstanding. Way to much to eat at one seating for me. Menu is different but everything we saw and what we tasted was exceptional. I loved the Chicken Pot Pie. My favorite.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Located in the new "uptown" section of town and Birminghams new entertainment district, this is a welcomed edition. They have a variety of mostly "pub" food but an even greater selection of beer. We started with the lobster rolls, which were excellent, and then ordered the fish and chips (with steak fries and slaw), and the prime rib sandwich from the "carvery". Most portions are large and most are big enough to share. They have a huge beer menu and even some self-service tables. This is where you meet to hangout after work or meet up with friends before a concert.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Went for a family event and had a nice time.
Started a little shaky with the service but quickly turned around.

Manager was extremely helpful and gave my parent a comped dessert.

Love the pretzel appetizer and the lobster rolls!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Its made with seared ahi tuna. Its like eating a burger made out of sushi. I loved it. Also the beer selection is impressive. Get some friends together and sit at the table where you can pour your own beer.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Nice pub. I ordered the chicken pot pie. It was a bit spicy, had a "kick" to it. It was tasty, but not my favorite chicken pot pie I've ever had.