“Heavenly Donuts indeed!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Outside Atlanta GA
“Heavenly Donuts indeed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

We were greeted by some of the friendliest people ever who were able to help with the overwhelming choices. While my brain said 1 of everything, I knew my waistline couldn't take it in 1 trip so I will be back. Chocolate donut with peanut buttercream? Caramel glazed? Red velvet? Peach fritters? Try and choose just one. I finally got a cream filled chocolate covered bavarian, and my daughter got a chocolate frosted confection with chocoate cream filling. Every bite was amazing. Soft, melt in your mouth sweetness but not overpowering and no greasiness. I had a 20 ounce coffee and we sat on some comfy couches and chairs and read and enjoyed the atmosphere while others nearby took advantage of the free wifi. I want to be there on a Saturday for the Beignets, A hidden gem!!!!!

• Visited February 2013