“Raising the bar.”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-459 & State Road 280 at the Shops of Colonnade
Description: Cutting edge full-service restaurant that meets the needs of today's savvy diners. Although Sushi is a crowd favorite, anticipate craveable taste profiles including noodle dishes, curry, fried rice dishes, steaks, seafood, Asian barbecue, small bites, soups, salads, sandwiches, and desserts. Enjoy the chic decor or dine & relax on our outdoor pergola with a signature libation. An award winning experience is waiting for you.
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Getting my kids excited about trying something new is next to impossible except at Asian Rim. The kid's menu is such a perfect combination of familiar and new. Our server was attentive, and jovial adding to the experience.
Thanks Rob!

We can't wait to return!

There are newer reviews for Asian Rim

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Food was exceptional, drinks were fine, no craft brew just the standard stuff, no lunch specials
....

Reviewed February 22, 2014

We returned again after a delicious meal about a month ago. I had the stir fry again and my husband had the seafood basil dinner Both were wonderful! Service by Bart was first class making it a special evening.

Paige H, Owner at Asian Rim, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2014

Thank you so much for your review of Asian Rim! My apologies for just getting back to you and we are truly grateful that you took time to write about us. We hope you've been back since and we look forward to seeing you soon. Warm regards, Paige H. Owner

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Waiter failed to bring plates for appetizer, attention needed for empty glasses, did not ask about our food, or dessert!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

This was our first visit to this restaurant and we were pleasantly surprised. We began with crispy spring rolls and hot tea. My wife tried the Phad Pak stir fry and I had the Miso butterfish. Both entrees were absolutely delicious. My only criticism would be that my fish entree, although wonderful, was a bit small for the price. We will definitely return and recommend Asian Rim to friends.