“Love this place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 11, 2013

They have the best cakes ever!!! I love everything from there. We have never gotten anything bad! The cakes are decorated so good!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This bakery is a beautiful site as soon as you walk in. Reminds me of an old fashioned bakery, where you can actually see them decorating cakes, making cookies, baking breads, etc. We stopped in for a quick breakfast. Just wanted to try it out. Wasn't sure if the baked goods would taste as good as they looked. I'm telling you they taste even better than they look. Really enjoyed everything we tried and will be back next time we are in the area. They also have a lunch menu, but we didn't try anything off that. Don't pass this up if you are in the area.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I'm often in the area and stop for lunch, consistently good choice of sandwiches and deserts.
I stock up on their pound cakes which are absolutely super! They bake them in about a dozen different flavors,all are good. My favorite which is not always available unless you order ahead is the orange cheese cake. The very best!
I usually buy 6-10 in various flavors and round out a dozen with the orange. They make great gifts and you can have them gift wrapped in the store. Most of my orange ones get to the freezer for special occasions. They keep well and can be available whenever friends drop by.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We had lunch here on our way to Jackson,MS mainly for it's location and because I love their baked goods. Lunch was good but nothing to write home about or worth repeating. We had quiche of the day, Reuben and some other sandwich. Dessert is always worth repeating and worth writing home about. Cake yummy. Thumb runt cookies some f the best I have ever had and I love thumbprint cookies.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I have gone to this restaurant a few times at both their location at Patton Creek in Hoover, as well as their location in the Colonnade. The bakery makes some of the most amazing cakes and designs that I have ever seen. They are not cheap so if you are looking for inexpensive this is not the place to order a cake. An 8" decorated cake was $57.00 that we ordered. The petite fours, cheese straws and coffee cakes are all awesome too.
For lunch they had quiches, salads and some sandwiches. The food is okay - you aren't going to leave raving about your food or dying to go back in my opinion it's just average.