“A must see in Birmingham Alabama”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Naked Art Gallery

Naked Art Gallery
Ranked #37 of 88 things to do in Birmingham
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“A must see in Birmingham Alabama”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

A magnificent experience. The owner is so welcoming not only "her" but the whole experience and atmosphere. Since before I enter the gallery I could sense it was going to be fun and it was.
Super adorable art that can be use everyday. So practical recycle art made in Birmingham. What else can you ask for. I am glad I read the other review and came over here. It was definitely a highlight in my trip from Detroit. I wish we had places like this back home!!!!!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Nakashima2

Talladega, Alabama, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hanging out among art.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

When looking for a special gift for a special person, Naked Art Gallery is the place to go. Vero keeps a good selection for every taste and every price. Most art pieces are made from recycled materials and the items can be simple or intricate. I like to go there especially before Christmas. You also can meet there interesting people from all kind of cultural and artistic backgrounds.
Second Friday events give opportunity for a big meet and greet with music, food, and drink.
Check out their website to get a better picture of the gallery: http://www.nakedartusa.com/
Though the name might suggest otherwise, you can bring your children.

Visited December 2012