“Slow”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children
“Slow”
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

It took a long time to our food. Slow slow slow. Like a turtle.slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow

Aurora, CO
“After golf, late lunch, early dinner”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I had ground sirloin, salad, and a baked potato, wife had salmon, sweet potato fries, and broccoli. Everything was prepared to our liking and had very good taste. Arnold Palmer was excellent, think they may have used sweet tea. Our server, Trey, was very attentive and friendly...

Visited October 2012
Birmingham, Al
“Repeat Customers”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Logan's is a chain restaurant that is conveniently located in the Wal-Mart shopping center on Highway 150 (John Hawkins Parkway). It's near all the hotels too, and since we live nearby, we have eaten there quite a few times.

We ate there recently on a Thursday evening when our dishwasher was on the fritz. I had the salmon, and hubby had a steak. This was the first time I had their salmon, and it was delicious. Usually their food is so heavy, but this was great. I enjoyed my side salad, and always request my dressing on the side. Otherwise they put a LOT on the salad, more than I care for. I had the baked sweet potato and the veggies. Hubby had the mashed potatoes.

We got some chocolate cake to take home for later, and it was good.

We will go back, and I will get the salmon again!

• Visited October 2012
Alabaster, Alabama
“ok”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

good food, good service. not much else you expect. had a very friendly, helpful waiter who was nice enough to tell me which foods were fresh and which were being served from yesterday that weren't as good....so we had a great lunch!

Visited March 2012
Alabama
“It Logan's, Cheap Beef and Peanuts”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Poor quality beef with peanut shells on the floor. Decent salads, but it is not called Logan's salad bar.

Visited July 2012