“The way you can order such a delicious pizza at a drive through & it not only be ready quicker than most burger & fries you migh”
Review of Schlotzsky's

Schlotzsky's
Ranked #534 of 968 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I remember eating @ a schlotsky many years ago. But the one i ate at did not have a drive through. The schlotky deli @ inverness located on hwy 280, just S if birmingham is tops!. The service was A-1they really seemed to know the meaning of quality customer service. Not true at many places today. And to order a pizza @ the speaker of a drive thru to have it ready just shortly after reaching the drive up window, is great. Their recipe for their pizza crust us phenomenal. You have to know it is cakier but darn good. Just try it. I bet you'll not be dissappointed, I wasnt. Yum.

Reviewed April 20, 2009

I've never found a better place for sandwiches- mom & pop or chain- that beats Schlotsky's Deli. Great for a quick lunch- fast service and delicious food! The salads are great, too, but I just can't resist their sandwiches. Always so fresh-tasting and scrumptious! Just writing about them is making me hungry...