“Lamb Shawarma 👍”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Stopped for a quick late night bite as we headed through Birmingham. Lamb Shawarma was delicious. I added extra garlic sauce. Yum. Would go back if I ever find myself in Birmingham.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Food was above average. Nice for a lunch date. Reasonable portions. We shared an appetizer called fried Keba. It was like a fried lamb dumplings. I had a lamb kebab. The lamb was rich in texture and gave me the idea of eating a lean steak. Bae had the chicken schwarma. It was very garlicky but satisfying. Service was good.

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

I have the lamb with hommus it was incredible. The lamb and veggies were delicious and there was a ton of hummus on my plate. Loved every bite. I also enjoyed the lentil soup. Will definitely return many times.

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

Scott took good care of us! The hummus and falafel were good and the lamb shawarma and kabobs were wonderful!!!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Decor & atmosphere are nothing to write home about. We had some hits & some misses. The hummus & baba ganoush were very good. The Tabouli was super fresh & amazing. The rice was a disappointment for sure. Definitely not authentic. (Although my 10 year old son did love it.) The Lamb was fabulous. Really tender and so flavorful. The rest of the meats (we ordered the meal for 4 & had steak, chicken & beef too) were all just ok. Nothing special, but not bad either. Would not go back.