“Last time I visited”

Cuisines: American
Birmingham, Alabama
“Last time I visited”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

It has been some time since my las visit but the food was very good. My last visit we watched a basketball game and really enjoyed everything.

Hoover, Alabama
“Games Only”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Great place to watch a game/ sporting event but the food leaves a lot to be desired. The wait staff is friendly but often slow and very forgetfull.

Visited March 2013
Los Angeles, California
“BWW”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Honestly...I like their wings and their beer...may be it should be rated higher...but honestly not spectacular...it's BWW! I go almost once a month to hang after volleyball. They are a very ordinary ok restaurant. Nothing to brag about.

Visited July 2012
Gardendale, Alabama
“Poor food quality”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

The first only time I have visited Buffalo Wild Wings. I visited the alabaster store. The food quality was poor, the price was above the quality of food I received.

Visited July 2012
Smyrna, Georgia, United States
“Good meal”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

It was pretty good, don't really have anything to complain about. I would go back........... Bar and restaurant very busy.

Visited November 2012