“Best burgers ever!”

Baumhower's Victory Grille - Lee Branch
Ranked #158 of 968 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Description: “With more than 50 HD TV’s and an exciting new menu, Baumhower’s Victory Grille is your new big game headquarters! From our USDA Chuck and Beef Brisket Burgers to fresh, Alabama seafood… and don’t forget our legendary wings – there’s enough Legendary Fun and Legendary Food for the whole family!”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

We had been travelling all day and stopped in here for some dinner. Myself and my husband agreed that this is probably the best burgers we have ever had! Service was good, atmosphere was great. Would definitely recommend!

1  Thank Em J

Reviewed March 28, 2014

If you come in here during the day you will see the same over served men at the bar area. They should not be on the road and I have questioned management about this practice. It doesn't matter if you come in at 11 or 3, they are always there. Stay off the roads in Lee Branch area during the day, and probably at night also. I wouldn't think Bob Bomhauer would like this going on. We like the wings a lot but we now just get them to go. We take the kids and their ball teams to buffalo wings on highway 280. More family friendly and not the crusty riff raff.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

A group of us went to Baumhower's because a friend had recommended the wings. I don't know how long it's been since this person has visited, but the wings were disappointing--the sauce was so thin it slid right off, so they basically tasted like plain chicken. Other people in the group had hamburgers, which they said were OK.

One thing that worried me from the start--the menu is HUGE. It's been my experience that a restaurant with a large menu can't do anything really well, and that's how it was here.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Possibly the worst service my family and I have ever had. I even took time to contact about the service. A marketing guy from Foley reached out to me once. I called him back a number of times through phone and email to no avail. We have not been back Baumhower's in over 2 years. It was one of our favorites as we live within a couple of miles of this location. We probably ate there 3-5 times a month, but no more.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Food was amazing. Service was outstanding. Lisa Marie was our waitress and she was on point. We had our three kiddos with us and she took great care of us all.

1  Thank Lauren H