“Highly recommended”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed October 13, 2009

Had never been to Ming's despite having tried a lot of Chinese restaurants in the Hwy 280/Inverness area. Probably because of it's location behind the car wash on 280. But I'm very pleased to have finally eaten there and have gone back twice. It's on my list as the best in the area. Food was excellent (Honey walnut shrimp highly recommended!), service was very good and it was quiet! I particularly like going there with friends because we can hear each other talking and enjoy eating great food.

1  Thank obasanla
There are newer reviews for Ming's Cuisine

Reviewed October 14, 2008

They are hidden behind a Long John Silver's, Burger King and Arby's but well worth the effort to find them. The vegetables are crisp and seafood plentiful. Nice work, Ming!

1  Thank peter_quale
Reviewed December 28, 2007

Ming's is a nice decent and more importantly quiet place to spend an evening. If you want to have a nice conversation, this is a good place. I have never found it noisy or overly crowded. The ambience is nice, service is good and No waiting!!. I have went there with friends and family and was never disappointed. I love their Mangolian Chicken, chicken soup and spring rolls.
Of course it is not in a "happening" location.

Reviewed June 15, 2007

Above average food. Really interesting fish. Every single time I have been there, the food is fresh, hot, and tasty. Never had a warmed over eggroll, or other short cuts some places pull. Location isn't so great, but then you don't end up paying for prime real estate this way. I would, and have taken my mother and visitors to this restaurant.

2  Thank Drinksabit