“GREAT BBQ AND CHICKEN FINGERS!!!”

Full Moon Bar-B-Que
Ranked #76 of 974 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Full Moon has a long, delicious history of great Southern-style 'que made in the time-honored, traditional way — with quality meats cooked low and slow over a hickory wood-fired pit and spiced with a mouthwatering, award-winning bar-b-que sauce. We are famous for our ribs, pork sandwiches, turkey sandwiches, chicken sandwiches, loaded bbq & chicken bakers and half moon cookies.
Reviewed April 6, 2012

full-moon is a full-star restaurant. the love me tenders make me love them!!!:) the mac and cheese and steak fries are mouth watering!! YUMMY!!! I WILL ALWAYS EAT AT FULL MOON BBQ!!!!

Reviewed April 4, 2012

Love their BBQ pork sandwiches. My favorite of any BBQ place in town. they have a spicy slaw/chowchow that the put on the sandwich and it really adds to the flavor. I usually don't like things like that myself but its really good.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

Cant go wrong here. Food is good and the service is excellent. Good easy access location as well.

Reviewed September 18, 2011

The chopped pulled pork plate was spectacular! The beans, slaw, bread and chow chow were spectacular too! Enough said. Eat there for sure if you're ever in B'ham.

Reviewed April 6, 2010

The barbeque is not my favorite but I do like their ribs,coleslaw(marinated.. no mayonnaise) & the chocolate chip cookies are delicious.