“Favorite!”

Dining options: Late Night
Broadway, North Carolina
“Favorite!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I love this restaurant. It's large for Mexican. They food is always good! Never had a bad experience!

Visited January 2012

“Rude and horrible service! (the date of service I put in us incorrect because the actual date was not an option on their list)”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I've been here on three different occasions and on every visit someone working there has been rude and have had horrible service! The worst visit of them all was when I was with a party of about 12 people who asked for separate checks prior to ordering the meal. When I ordered one cheese dip, to go along with the chips and salsa, they brought two. As he was about to set the second one down I stopped him and told him I did not order 2. He said he knew and it was ok. The cheese dip was around $7 so I said something to him again about only ordering the one dip. He said 'it's ok' and left it on the table. The dip was good and the food was sufficient. At the end of the meal they brought the check and they charged us for 2 orders of cheese dip! I said ' Look at this! After telling him two times we didn't order the second'! I called him back to the table and he argued with me and said I need to pay $14 for the two! I asked for the manager and explained what had happen. No apology or correction on the bill! It was as if there was a big communication conflict here. The waiter did not speak English well But I know he knew what 'No' meant when I said 'No we didn't order that one'! Anyway, they made this huge deal over their $7 dollar cheese dip! I could not believe a restaurant would do this to a customer, especially when you tried to tell them prior to taking it that we didn't order it? Where is Good Customer Service??? At that point, it wasn't the money but the principal of this ordeal. Finally I told the manager that I thought the customer service was horrible and told him that I refused to pay for it and said i'd never be back there again. Since he was so unprofessional about all of this my poor sister paid it so the discussion would end. I was so embarrassed how they acted. I did pay my sister when we left because it wasn't her debt to pay. I just can't believe a business would do there customers the way they did us. Especially a manager who you would think would want a customer to come back.

Lacombe, Louisiana
“Good Food”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband loves the Jason Deli in Lafayette, LA so we were surprised that there was one close to the motel where we were staying. The food was very good and, of course, there is always free soft serve ice cream!

Visited September 2012
Mississippi
“excellent food”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Food is very good. A little expensive for lunch, but overall a good experience. would highly recoomend. Service was a little slow. I had to go find someone to refill my drinks. But that's minor to me. I do care about cleanliness, atmosphere, and excellent food.

• Visited September 2012
Jackson, Mississippi
“I was disappointed”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I stopped for lunch at the Superior Grill on September 8, 2011. Before I stopped, I didn't know it was a Mexican restaurant. I looked at the menue, and it wasn't the typical Mexican restaurant fair, and it looked interesting, so I stayed. I was served the complementary chips and salsa, and it was excellent. Unfortunately things went down hill from ther. I ordered a lunch that consisted of two beef enchaladas, a tamale, and the ubiquitous refried beens and spanish rice. There was also a taco in a soft shell. This could have been a very good lunch. Both the enchaladas and the tamale were thickly covered with some kind of tasteless, yellow cheese, and that destroyed the flavor of everything. The tamale was so dry that I had trouble swallowing it. I ate a few bites, paid my bill and left very disappointed. I could not, in any way, shape or form recommend this place to anyone at all.

• Visited September 2012