“:) bacons and burger! Yum!”
Review of Johnny Rockets - CLOSED

Johnny Rockets
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

My friends recommend this one a lot!They say they got the best burgers in town! So why not try it? Then they took me there and I loved it! The burger was big and it does taste good! Yum yum! I liked their French fries too! Sweet tea unlimited fill! :)

Reviewed February 16, 2014

The sign says Excellent Food and they deliver. Not only is the food excellent but the service is fast, efficient and friendly. I've been looking for the best burger in Birmingham and this is presently at the top of the list. I have always believed a burger cooked on a flat grill is superior in flavor to a char grilled one. The onion rings and French fries are excellent, served hot and seasoned just right Very impressed with service on Saturday, waiting line at the door but they cleared the tables quick and before we knew it we were seated and served. We will be back.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I like Johnny Rockets, and the ones in Birmingham don't disappoint. When you want a greasy burger and fries, Johnny Rockets delivers just as if it were the 60's. I have visited 2 locations in Birmingham: the Summit, and in Hoover. Both are about the same. The food is good and plentiful, the shakes are cold and tasty. And sometimes there is a show.

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

When we first got there I was a little nervous we wouldn't have enough time for our 1 hour lunch because there were servers running everywhere and 3 dirty tables and the place was packed. Luckily they got a table cleaned off and we were sat quickly. We got our order in and the food came in parts but it did get it quickly. First the fries came, then the burgers, and finally our malts. The food was okay, you can tell the fries and onion rings are fried ahead of time because they were mushy. The burgers were good but fell apart easily and were pretty messy. Malts were great, not that it's hard to screw up a malt!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We stopped here while on vacation. It was early afternoon and the place only had a few customers. For some reason we were placed right next to two teenagers who were loud. (We have kids so it would have been no problem normally but these two were extremely noisy). They already had their food so I know they had been there a little while. And, if we weren't in and out so quick I would have asked them to seat us elsewhere.

Our food came to the table pretty quick and was hot. The waitress was nice but the food was on the expensive side. I got a plain hamburger, fries and shake. (Similar to Steak N Shake meal) My husband got a grilled chicken sandwich and unsweet tea. The shake was not very large and was over $4. My mistake, I should have paid more attention to the prices. With tax and tip the meal was over $25 and the food was nothing to brag about.

If you are local and like the food I would suggest you try to find some coupons if they are offered anywhere. If you are visiting the Hoover area I would recommend somewhere else to eat.